The Match Making Platform (MMP) is a rich virtual space offering of a range of opportunities for members. It is an on-line tool to discuss S_LIFE related topics and offers to increase contacts and dialogue between different actors and stakeholders along the value chain.
A tool for YOU
Functionalities like these may exist through other channels, yet the quantity of different topics in those tends to dilute the information and makes matchmaking more complex. Here the S_LIFE consortium designed a tool around three key words: Automotive - Sustainability – Technology
The matchmaking platform is freely available on the website: www.s-life-matchmaking.eu.
Discussion groups are structured around 5 main categories :
1. Recycling Materials technologies
2. Technologies & Processes
4. Material and components
5. Environmental & social impact
Each of these categories contain several Groups, (16 in total ), to which users can subscribe in order to interact with the other members.
Each group is managed by expert Team Leader (TL) who is mainly engaged in moderating daily requests (Web-Log) and evaluates proposals that arrive from the network.
1. Support Partner search: from fundamental research to commercialization projects over the entire value chain (Offer & Request).
2. Establish long term cooperation at regional, national and European level.
3. Foster efficient collaboration between professionals.
Beyond a section devoted to the subscription of new members, the MMP offers various functionalities such as the possibility to launch discussions on a specific topic through discussion posts, find information on related events and calls for proposals or to propose a project idea through the Project Idea Box (PIB).
In details the main functionalities available on the Platform are the following:
1. To become part of a sector group and to being updated about thematic, news, innovative solutions, etc. in the context of the specific group.
2. A box committed to collect Innovative Projects Ideas (PIB) reserved to the users that are already subscribed (members).
3. An active Blog section is reserved to subscribed users.
4. A section devoted to the European public events related to the project sectors and open calls for proposal at European, national and regional levels.
5. A system management of matchmaking request / offer useful under the framework of B2B/F2F agenda meetings to be scheduled during match-making events (B2B, brokerage events etc…)
Centro Estero perl'Internationalizzazione